We are excited to see our city grow! Highway 290 and I610 are expanding. This $1.8 Billion project will ease traffic as the Houston population expands and make our hotel and the surrounding community more accessible.
Below, please find general directions to Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel. However, due to the 290 and 610 renovation, please be sure to check our latest traffic updates, available here.
From 610 West
- Exit 13 C (T C Jester Blvd)
- Left on West T C Jester
- Left on feeder road
- Destination will be on your right where feeder road curves right (look for blue hotel entrance signs within half a mile)
From 610 North
- Exit T.C. Jester
- Follow feeder road to the hotel and look for blue signs (approximately a mile)
- Destination will be on your right
From 290 South
- Exit Mangum Rd/ Dacoma St
- Left on Dacoma
- Right on W Governors Circle
- Back entrance to hotel will be on the right